This months meeting was held Monday, May 6, 2019, at the Copper House Grill in Fairmont. First Officer John Hawkins led the meeting. There were fifteen members in attendance.
2019 NATIONAL RALLY
June 6-9th 2019
SUMMERSVILLE, WEST VIRGINIA
1. It’s not too late to get those donations in. All donations are greatly appreciated. If you are able to obtain donations, please contact Lisa Hawkins (304-864-5089) or Donna Byrd (on Facebook) or bring it to the rally.
2. There will be a ride this weekend, Saturday, May 11th to go down and check out the hotels, parking space, etc., Meeting place and time to be announced.
3. Bag Stuffing will be June 2 at the Riverside Tavern (off Rt 33). Meeting time for the ride there will be announced at a later date.
4. Travel plans to the rally were discussed. We are planning on riding down to the rally as a group on June 6, 2019. Meeting times:
** 11 am Sheetz on RT 119 (near Wal-Mart / Hornbeck Rd.)
** Noon Go-Mart, Meadowbrook, Bridgeport
5. Some of the vendors this year include Copaset-X Tattoo, Xtreme Kustom Paint, Blaze Leather, Paparazzi, Russ’s Ribs, Park n Perk Coffee Truck, and patch sewing by Embroidery. To see an updated list of vendors and activities please visit https://wvscrc.com/
We discussed rally updates as oulined above.
July 2019 meeting: Our meeting for July will be held July 1st at The Pines Country Club, 3062 Point Marion Rd, Morgantown, WV 26508. We’d love to see you there!
Skip A Meeting
It was decided that we will bypass our June meeting due to all of the rally planning and activities.
** May 17th Buffalo Wild Wings; 8735 University Town Center, Morgantown is having Bike-Night 7-10pm with Brad Hart / The Johnny Freak Band
** May 24th Rolling Thunder
** June 6th – 8th SCRC National Rally
** June 13th – 16th SCRC PA Meet & Greet (Williamsport PA)
** June 15th Hogs For Dogs
** June 22nd Thunder in the Valley (Johnstown pa)
** July 20th Ladies ride/Guys cook
** August 3rd Megan’s Angel Ride
** August 4th Guys ride/Ladies cook
** August 17th SCRC Picnic